Superb Chiropractic Care
With A Personal Touch
Chiropractor St Paul MN
At Capitol Health and Injury Center, we pride ourselves in providing some of the most comprehensive and effective chiropractic care in St Paul MN and its neighborhoods. We have one of the most qualified and experienced chiropractors in the field. Dr. Jeremy Hurkman, our St Paul MN chiropractor, and our team are committed to offering you or your loved one the best chiropractic solutions for your unique needs.
We have invested in not only qualified but also passionate chiropractic professionals to be able to offer competitive services to all our patients. Dr. Jeremy Hurkman and his chiropractic assistant, Shannon Moua, are very passionate about helping others overcome health conditions. Dr. Jeremy Hurkman and Shannon Moua are strongly dedicated to seeing that patients feel welcome and comfortable.
Conditions Chiropractic In St Paul MN Can Help
Employing advanced spinal & postural screening, gentle chiropractic techniques, specialized corrective exercises, massage therapy, and specific counseling on nutrition and lifestyle, our clinic offers treatment for an array of health challenges, including:
- Back strain or sprain: Back pains can range from a dull ache to a sharp, stabbing, and burning ache. It is a fairly common condition, but it may become a nuisance and prevent you from working if left unattended.
- Herniated disc: As we age, our vertebra gradually loses its elasticity and shock absorption, causing sharp pain during movement. Our chiropractor will offer advice and new treatments to bring relief to your pain.
- Migraine headaches: Persistent headaches can have a myriad of causes. Taking over-the-counter medications might not be doing the trick for you. Dr. Jeremy Hurkman will help you diagnose the cause and find a lasting treatment for your headaches.
- Sciatica: Often described by patients as a moderate to severe pain below the back, sciatica is most often a result of a physical injury.
- Whiplash: Whiplash is a hyperextension or hyperflexion injury that causes a severe neck pain following a sudden stop of a vehicle.
Book A Chiropractic Appointment With Us
You have no reason to suffer in pain alone. At Capitol Health and Injury Center, we are proud to provide a wide selection of treatments and services and are fully prepared to counter these and more conditions. What’s more, patients can request appointments online or via the phone (651) 771-2012.